My photo
you only live once , go do everything twice . . . ♥

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want .

Friday : went to school , Michael called at big break and he said he was in town , so was quite excited to see him (: 
Saturday : hung out with my cousin [Tijana] all day , hung out later on with Michael , but first he canceled on me , then called me and told me to get to BBI in 10 min , i flipped ! how evil of him ... Later on , hung out with Nora , Anna , Ennis and John [hihihi] then Kemo , Dervis and Haris came , and we hung out for about 3 or 4 hours , then Giulia came , and Kemo , D and H left , and we went to get shisha with Nina and some of her guy friends , Emir S was there =.= what a meanie....
Sunday : Tijana slept over again , did my bosnian powerpoint at 9 AM made a wish at 10:10 AM on the 10/10/10 ! was quite happy :D then napped the rest of the day , and now ,took a very long shower to clear out my mind , and leave the stress from last week behind , so that i can be fresh for a new week of stress . :D making another wish soon at 10:10 PM , because i can :) 
i hope it comes true  
all in all, was a great weekend. will blog soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment