My photo
you only live once , go do everything twice . . . ♥

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

if i was a rich girl...



A three day convention celebrating vampires in the media, and shows such as TRUE BLOOD, BUFFY, ANGEL, MOONLIGHT, BEING HUMAN and FOREVER KNIGHT, featuring:
• guest talks
• photo and autograph sessions
• competitions
• make up displays 
• parties 
• and much more
26-28 November 2010 at the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow.
TICKET PRICES
• £135:00 Gold Tickets
• £88:50 Regular Tickets
• £35:00 for Children aged 14 and under
• Free Children aged 7 and under 
• Ticket prices do not include meals or accomodations. Any children aged 14 or under MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.   
Each night at the convention we will be having a party for the attendees to enjoy. Fancy dress is optional, and not compulsory.
PARTY THEMES 
Friday Night: 
Sunnydale High
Saturday Night: 
The Vampire Ball
Sunday Night: 
Rocky Horror Show 


Why do I want to go to some expensive Vampire Ball ?
there must be only one reason...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
yes that's right !
Allan Hyde will indeed be attending the Vampire Ball.
so when I saw this, at first I thought it would be in the US, or something, but its in the UK, and i was in shock, Allan Hyde, in Europe. I have an opportunity to meet him, and I sure as hell will take it! 
Sarahh's Money Saving Project (The SMSP)
I will be keeping a track of how much money I am saving on my Twitter at the end of every day. I made some rules in order to save plenty of money !
  • don't buy unnecessary things
  • don't eat expensive things
  • don't go to any events that cost money
so thats my SMS project . i hope it will work so far I found 48 KM(31.1
8 $) in the house, in my old wallets, and mum gave me 10KM that day, soo ...
so yeah, life is intense and I wish I had enough money to go to the Vampire Ball. We all know how obsessed I am with Allan Hyde. But there is nothing i can really do than wait for mum to say that "yes" we are going or "no" were not . I'm a bit scared , getting my hopes up, but I really want to go to the ball, when will i EVER get an opportunity like this ? 
so anyway, here is a list of stuff i want !! 

22.33$
17.54$

15.75$
17.22$

20.04$
by the way, these are only items for ONE night, the actual Vampire Ball, will post more outfits later . (:
www.fashion4us.com


p.s i love life.
xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment