My photo
you only live once , go do everything twice . . . ♥

Sunday, January 2, 2011

la joie de vivre . ♥

tonight i went out with some cool , rather weird people :) I had fun ! went to watch a movie , with Fie , Nora , Aya , Dina , Bravoow , Daniel , Una , Lea Ćirćić , and P.G [definetly about to hook up with Fi !] (hoho , I'm such a matchmaker) but not the point , we watched "The Other Guys" the movie wasnt THAT funny , but there was a hilarious 50ish year old guy , in the same row as ; me , Dora , Fi , Daniel and P.G and he was laughing his fucking head off , it was H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s !!!! :D we kept going to the bathroom ~ and Aya is awesome :) love her , I need to hang out with her more often , she is hilarious , and Dina too !! hahaha , but shes crazy ! :D its okay , we are all crazy on the inside :) P.G was weird peculiar this interesting evening , I just hope he breaks up with his stupid girlfriend and gets with Fie , then we will all be happy and satisfied with the results .  but before we went to the movies , Nora came over and we took some interesting pictures :) haha , it was fun, because she leaves for Norway tomorrow , and I will miss her , very , very much ! but she will buy me something , so :) hohoho <3






thats right , thats on my door :D <3

Lea , Una and me :) <3 <3 love !

No comments:

Post a Comment